* WARNING: by clicking on these names to see the pictures and description of these cats,
you have to be prepared to fall in love...
Would you like to help out one of our cats, but cannot adopt?
With a donation of only $ 12 per month, you could sponsor the cat of your choice and receive news and photos every three months!
The donations are tax deductible (for $10 and more), and you can get a tax receipt upon request. For more information about how to calculate the tax credit that your donation is eligible for, please consult the following link : http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/dnrs/svngs/menu-eng.html
Sponsoring is making the right choice!
With your monetary contributions, the sickest cats will have the chance to visit a veterinarian regularly, and receive the specialized care they need.
At the present time, a shelter cat only visits the vet when he is welcomed at the shelter, or when vaccinations are needed, or when there is an undetermined health problem. The sponsorship program was conceived in order to ensure that all shelter cats can see aspecialist when needed, and to facilitate the adoption process.
Your donation can not be use only for the cat you choose, because this money is necessary for all the cats in the shelter who need food and special care. Also, some cats on the sponsorship program are never choosed, so we have to be sure that all the cats have the same chance to be treated, not only the preferred cats. Your donation will help us a lot to pay the cares needed for sick cats.
For you, it is an opportunity to help a sick cat in your own way, and to create a bond with your feline friend. Every three months, we will send you news and updates concerning your sponsored cat by mail or by e-mail, with recent photos, and veterinary test results.
How do I become a sponsor?
1) Online :
Payment can be made:
- First, you need to register on our Internet site to complete the sponsorship form on line. To register, click here
- If you are already registered on our Internet site, click on the following link to complete the form on the screen : Sponsorship form
2) By mail : If you prefer to send the information of your sponsorship and payment by mail, please write the following information on a sheet : :
- by mail : see section 'Payment by mail' below
- on line : see section "Payment with CanadaHelps" below
- First name and Name
- Complete address
- Telephone number where we can contact you if needed
- Email address (if you wich to receive the news and pictures of the cat chosen by email), if not, please indicate that you want to receive the news and pictures by mail.
- The name of the cat that you want to sponsor.
- The duration of the sponsorship (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc)
- The amount of your cheque ($ 12 a month)
- Indicate if you want to receive a taxes receipt
- Include your payment (see section 'Payment by mail' below)
3) By email : You can send your sponsorship request by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate all the information required (see number 1 to 8 above). For the payment, you can do it by mail of with CanadaHelps.
Payment by mail :
Please white your cheque to 'Animal Rescue Network'. Please send it at the followingaddress :
Animal Rescue NetworkP.O. Box 32203, St-André stationMontreal (Quebec) H2L 4Y5
Note : you can send post-dated cheques if you want to sponsor for several months.
Payment with CanadaHelps :
Click on the image below to go on the CanadaHelps Internet site and follow the
instructions to make your payment.
Internet payments are made and secured through CanadaHelps. For more information about Internet payments on CanadaHelps, click here . Once we have received both your payment and the sponsorship form, we will confirm your sponsorship by email or by mail, whichever is more convenient for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call at
(514) 938-6215 (option 3), or send an email to
Get Powerful, Self-Managed, In-house Email Marketing Automation Platform for WindowsWindows®.
Take full control over your email messages, contact lists, autoresponders, email delivery and reputation.